January 14th (Th)
(Day of Pongal - marks the auspicious beginning of Uttarayan - sun's journey to wards the northern hemisphere.
February 1st (Tu)
Kripalu Yoga Classes.
As a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and Non–Profit Organization (NPO), the Group for a Community Foundation (founded July- 20-2005) is devoted to serve society by enlivening human awareness.
Since 1997 as supporters of the “Natural Law Party” (a political organization that his philosophy and approach is based on the principles of the Vedic tradition), we came to the idea, to establish a solid ground, which the Vedic tradition can be put into practice in the Netherlands Antilles. Consequently our philosophy and responsibilities to this community is based on Veda which means the eternal and total knowledge of Natural Law.
Goals base Vedic Science:
- To solve general concern of the community and the government based on the Vedic principles and researches.
- To help with actions and events, management proposals and techniques based on Vedic scientific principles and researches
- To help with social economic welfare techniques and administration instruments based on proven Vedic scientific researches.
- To help on the field of economic, justice, education, health, unemployment, social politics, defense, crime, environment, agriculture and culture on the basis of Vedic scientific principles.
- To help with organizing activities, trainings, seminars through implementation of the practical program of the Vedic scientific principles.
Means of promoting our annual activities:
- Press conferences
- Radio-Talk Shows